Sometimes getting tjhe right mix of a cookie batter can be tough. It just rings true how baking is basically a science. Good thing that Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix makes baking chocolate chip cookies a whole lot easier and with no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives. Make sure to use Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix for a more guided and smoother chcoclate chip cookie baking experience. Happy baking!
How to bake:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Stir Cookie Mix, softened butter and egg in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
2. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on a non-greased cookie sheet. For larger cookies, drop dough by tablespoons.
3. Bake as directed (regular cookies are 8-10 minutes, large cookies are 9-11 minutes) or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
• A pack of cookie mix will generally stay at best quality for about 12-18 months at room temperature. To maximize the shelf life of cookie mix once the package is opened, transfer cookie mix to a sealed airtight container.
• Do not eat raw cookie dough.
• Keep from getting wet or away from rain.
• Store in a cool and dry place.